There are many kid friendly things to do in Alliance, North Carolina. One of the most popular attractions is the interactive museum, The Muse. This museum is designed to be enjoyed by children of all ages and adults as well. They offer a variety of exhibits that are changed out often so there is always something new to see. They also have a children’s discovery center where kids can explore and learn about different topics. Other kid friendly attractions in Alliance include the Letterman’s Fieldtrip Wildlife Park, the Railroad Museum, and the Botanical Gardens. Each of these offer a unique experience that will keep kids entertained while they learn.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Alliance, North Carolina
1. Visit the historic downtown area and explore the many shops and restaurants.
2. Attend a show at the performing arts center.
3. Visit the farmers market on Saturday mornings.
4. Play in one of the many parks in the city.
5. Go fishing or canoeing in the rivers.
6. Visit the many museums in the city.
7. Go hiking or biking in the many trails in the area.
8. Visit the waterfalls at Indian Creek.
9. Play golf at one of the many courses in the area.
10. Take a scenic drive along the Blue Ridge Parkway.