There are many kid friendly things to do in Allendale, South Carolina. For example, kids can enjoy playing at one of the many playgrounds in the area. They can also go swimming at one of the many pools in the area. And, of course, they can always go to the beach!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Allendale, South Carolina
1. Allendale County Fair- The Allendale County Fair is held every September and offers a variety of family-friendly activities, including rides, games, and live entertainment.
2. Allendale Fall Festival- The Allendale Fall Festival is held annually in October and features a variety of activities for the whole family, including a pumpkin patch, hayrides, and live music.
3. Allendale Agricultural Museum- The Allendale Agricultural Museum is a great place to learn about the history of agriculture in the area. The museum offers a variety of exhibits and a informative tour.
4. Allendale Farmers Market- The Allendale Farmers Market is held every Saturday from May through October and offers a variety of fresh, local produce and other goods.
5. Allendale County Park- Allendale County Park is a great place to enjoy the outdoors with your family. The park offers a playground, picnic pavilions, and a walking trail.
6. Big Dam Lake- Big Dam Lake is a great spot for fishing, swimming, and boating. The lake also has a playground and a picnic area.
7. Honey Hill Battlefield- Honey Hill Battlefield is a great place to learn about the history of the Civil War. The battlefield offers a variety of exhibits and a walking trail.
8.Jumpin’ Jamboree- Jumpin’ Jamboree is a great place for kids to burn off some energy. The facility offers a variety of inflatable bouncers, slides, and games.
9. Allendale Sod Farms- Allendale Sod Farms is a great place to learn about the process of growing and harvesting sod. The farm offers tours and a variety of educational exhibits.
10. Southern Belle Farm- Southern Belle Farm is a great place to visit with the kids. The farm offers a variety of activities, including a petting zoo, hayrides, and a corn maze.