There are a number of kid friendly things to do in Allen, Kansas. For starters, the Southwind Casino is a great place for kids to have fun. They can play video games, go on the Ferris wheel, or take part in the casino’s many other activities. The Bertrand Farmers’ Market is also a great place to take kids. They can learn about different fruits and vegetables, and even try some of them. The Allen County Fair is another great option for kids. They can ride the Ferris wheel, play games, and eat Cotton candy. Finally, the Beecham House Museum is a great place to learn about the history of Allen and the area.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Allen, Kansas
1. Spend a day at the Summer Funland Amusement Park.
2. Go on a family hike at one of Allen’s many trails.
3. Visit the Museum of Life and Science.
4. Spend an afternoon at the Allen Community Ice Rink.
5. Go on a horseback ride at one of Allen’s many horseback riding trails.
6. Play a round of miniature golf at the local mini golf course.
7. Go fishing at one of Allen’s many fishing spots.
8. Take a trip to the nearby waterpark.
9. Visit the local zoo.
10. Have a picnic in one of Allen’s many parks.