Aldaia is a great place for kids! There are plenty of things to keep them entertained, whether it’s exploring the city’s many parks and playgrounds, or visiting one of the many museums and attractions. For a truly memorable experience, take them on a cable car ride to the top of the nearby mountains for some stunning views, or visit the zoo for a day of fun with the animals.Whatever you decide to do, your kids are sure to have a blast in Aldaia!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Aldaia, Spain
1. Visit the Aldaia municipality website for a list of kid-friendly activities in the area.
2. Plan a visit to the Aldaia Municipal Museum. The museum has a wide variety of exhibits and activities for kids to enjoy.
3. Take a stroll through the old city center. There are many historic buildings and landmarks to see.
4. Visit the Church of Santa Maria de la Asuncion. This beautiful church is a must-see while in Aldaia.
5. Stop by the Aldaia Town Hall. The architecture of this building is stunning and it is a great place to take photos.
6. Have a picnic in one of the many parks in Aldaia.
7. Go for a swim in the municipal pool.
8. Play tennis at one of the tennis courts.
9. Go on a hike or bike ride through one of the many nature trails.
10. Enjoy the views from the top of the Torres de Quart.