There are plenty of kid friendly things to do in Alberta, Virginia. For starters, you can visit the Virginia Museum of Fine Arts, which has a great collection of artwork from around the world. There’s also the Virginia Zoo, which is a great place to see all kinds of animals. If you’re looking for something a little more outdoorsy, you can hike or bike through one of the many trails in the area. And of course, you can’t forget about all the great historical sites to visit, like the Jamestown Settlement and Monticello. Whatever you choose to do, you’re sure to have a great time in Alberta, Virginia!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Alberta, Virginia
1. Visit a working farm: There are several working farms in the area that offer tours and opportunities to learn about farm life. One popular farm is called Doukenie Winery and Working Farm.
2. Go fishing: Fishing is a popular pastime in Virginia and there are many opportunities to do so, both in freshwater and saltwater. There are several charter companies that offer fishing trips.
3. Visit a state park: There are several state parks in the Virginia area that offer hiking, biking, picnicking, and other outdoor activities. One popular state park is Shenandoah National Park.
4. Take a scenic drive: There are many scenic drives in the Virginia area that offer beautiful views of the countryside. One popular drive is the Blue Ridge Parkway.
5. Visit a winery: Virginia is home to many wineries that offer tours and tastings. One popular winery is the Virginia Winery.
6. Take a hiking trip: There are many hiking trails in the Virginia area that offer beautiful views of the countryside. One popular trail is the Appalachian Trail.
7. Visit a museum: There are several museums in the Virginia area that offer educational opportunities. One popular museum is the Virginia Museum of Natural History.
8. Take a horse-drawn carriage ride: There are many companies in the Virginia area that offer horse-drawn carriage rides. One popular company is the Virginia Horse-Drawn Carriage Company.
9. Take a bike ride: There are many bike trails in the Virginia area that offer beautiful views of the countryside. One popular trail is the Washington & Old Dominion Railroad Trail.
10. Visit a historic site: There are many historic sites in the Virginia area that offer educational opportunities. One popular historic site is the Jamestown Settlement.