There are plenty of kid friendly things to do in Alagoa Grande, Brazil! For starters, the city is home to a number of parks, including the popular Praca da Independencia. Here, kids can run and play to their heart’s content, while parents can relax on the benches and take in the scenery. Additionally, Alagoa Grande is home to a number of museums, including the Museum of Modern Art and the Museum of Natural History. Both of these offer educational and interesting exhibits that will capture the imagination of even the youngest child. And, of course, no trip to Alagoa Grande would be complete without a visit to the beach! The nearby beaches offer plenty of space for building sandcastles, swimming, and simply enjoying the incredible views.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Alagoa Grande, Brazil
1. Visit the Alagoa Grande Municipal Zoo. The zoo has over 200 animals on display, including reptiles, mammals, and birds. There is also a petting zoo for kids to interact with the animals.
2. Take a stroll through the Botanical Gardens. The gardens feature over 1,000 different species of plants, including many exotic species. Kids will love exploring the different gardens and learning about the different plants.
3. Visit the Alagoa Grande Water Park. The water park has a variety of different slides and attractions, making it a perfect place to cool off on a hot day.
4. Ride the Alagoa Grande Train. The train runs through the city and countryside, providing a unique way to see the area.
5. Visit the Alagoa Grande Museum. The museum has a variety of different exhibits, including a Roman exhibit, an Egyptian exhibit, and a Brazilian exhibit.
6. Take a boat ride on the Rio Paraná. The Rio Paraná is a large river that runs through Alagoa Grande. boat rides are available that take you through the city and provide views of the river and the surrounding area.
7. Visit the Alagoa Grande Cathedral. The cathedral is a beautiful example of Gothic architecture and is one of the largest churches in Brazil.
8. Take a walk through the Parque das Dunas. The Parque das Dunas is a large park that features sand dunes, a lake, and a variety of different plants and animals.
9. Go fishing at Lake Furnas. Lake Furnas is a large lake that is stocked with a variety of different fish. Fishing is a popular activity for both locals and tourists.
10. Visit the Alagoa Grande Zoo. The Alagoa Grande Zoo is home to a variety of different animals, including reptiles, mammals, and birds. There is also a petting zoo where kids can interact with the animals.