There are a number of kid friendly things to do in Akbarpur, India. Firstly, the city has a number of parks which are perfect for a day out with the family. Secondly, there are a number of museums which are perfect for educational outings. Thirdly, there are a number of zoos and animal sanctuaries which are perfect for a day of fun and adventure. Finally, the city has a number of playgrounds and amusement parks which are perfect for a day of fun and excitement.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Akbarpur, India
1. Head to the Akbarpur Museum to explore its many exhibits on the history and culture of the region.
2. Visit the enchanting Jain temples of Akbarpur – there are four in total.
3. Soak up the sun at Ramgarh Tal, a beautiful artificial lake surrounded by lush greenery.
4. For some extra fun, pay a visit to the amusement park and water park at Riverside Retreat.
5. marvel at the ancient architectural wonders of the Akbarpur Fort.
6.If you’re a nature lover, you’ll enjoy hiking or biking through the many nature trails in Akbarpur.
7. Go on a safari through the Chitwan National Park to spot some of the rare wildlife in the area.
8. Learn about the traditional methods of farming and ranching at the Gularthi Rural Museum.
9. Sample some delicious local cuisine at the many restaurants in Akbarpur.
10. Shop for souvenirs and handicrafts at the Akbarpur Bazaar.