Aichach is a great town for families with young children. With so many things to do, the little ones are sure to be entertained. The Aichach-Friedberg Fairy Tale and Puppet Theater is a must-see for any young child. They offer a variety of shows, all of which are based on classic fairy tales. Another great option for entertainment is the Aichach Youth Circus. They have performances throughout the year that are perfect for the entire family. If you’re looking for something a little more active, the Aichach Fun Park is perfect. They have a variety of rides and games, as well as a playground for the kids to explore. For a quieter activity, the Aichach Botanical Garden is a great option. They have a beautiful array of flowers and plants, as well as a section specifically for kids. There is also a playground on site. No matter what your interests are, Aichach has something for everyone in the family.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Aichach, Germany
1. A visit to the Bavarian Railway Museum is a must for any child who loves trains! This museum is dedicated to the history of Bavarian railways and features interactive exhibits and a variety of kid-friendly activities.
2. The Schwarzenberg Schloss is a stunning castle that any kid would love to explore. Inside, there are secret passages, a torture chamber, and a whole host of other spooky features.
3. For a more active day out, head to the Weizenhof Adventure Park. This fun park has plenty of activities for kids of all ages, from trampolines and climbing walls to a water park and mini golf.
4. The Welfenschloss is another great castle in Aichach that kids will love. This one has a moat, a drawbridge, and a special children’s play area.
5. Kids will have a blast learning about all sorts of animals at the Tierheim Aichach Zoo. This small zoo is home to a variety of animals, including some that are rare and endangered.
6. The Frauenkirche is a beautiful church that kids will enjoy exploring. They can climb to the top of the tower for a great view of the city, or explore the crypts below.
7. Take a walk through the historic old town and explore all the cute shops and cafes. This is a great way to see some of the traditional Bavarian architecture.
8. The Aichach Christmas Market is a must-visit during the holidays! Kids will love all the festive decorations and trying all the delicious food.
9. The Aichach War Cemetery is a somber but important place to visit. It’s a good opportunity to talk to kids about the history of World War II and the sacrifices that were made.
10. For a fun and unique activity, head to the Naturkundemuseum to see the famous “fossil man.” This museum is full of interesting exhibits on Aichach’s history and natural history.