There are plenty of kid friendly things to do in Agency, Iowa! For starters, there is the world’s largest truck stop, the Iowa80 Truckstop. It has a great kids area with a climbing wall, arcade games, and a TV room. Just down the road is the Granddaddy of All Roadside Attractions, the Iowa State Fair. The Fair has something for everyone, but is especially great for kids with its many rides, shows, and games. Another great option for kids is the Kalona Historical Village. This living history museum is a great place to learn about the area’s Amish heritage. The village has a working farm, a blacksmith shop, a one-room schoolhouse, and much more.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Agency, Iowa
1. Visit the Ag Museum – The Agricultural Museum is a great place to learn about Iowa’s farming heritage.
2. Take a walk through the botanical gardens – The botanical gardens are a beautiful place to take a stroll and learn about Iowa’s native plants.
3. Visit the Elzie C. Segar Memorial Library – The Elzie C. Segar Memorial Library is a great place to take the kids to read and learn about Iowa’s history.
4. Model Railroad Show – The Model Railroad Show is a great event for kids of all ages.
5. Easter Egg Hunt – The Easter Egg Hunt is a great event for the kids to enjoy.
6. Memorial Day Parade – The Memorial Day Parade is a great way to honor those who have served our country.
7. Fourth of July Celebration – The Fourth of July Celebration is a great way to celebrate our country’s independence.
8. Iowa State Fair – The Iowa State Fair is a great event for the kids to enjoy.
9. Pumpkin Festival – The Pumpkin Festival is a great event for the kids to enjoy.
10. Santa’s Workshop – Santa’s Workshop is a great event for the kids to enjoy.