Adilcevaz is a small town in eastern Turkey with a population of around 20,000 people. It is known for its apple production and for being the home of the ancient Adilcevaz Castle. The town is situated in a valley surrounded by mountains, and its main airport is Erzincan Airport.
There are a number of kid-friendly activities to do in Adilcevaz. The Adilcevaz Castle is a great place to explore, and kids will love climbing to the top of the towers for views of the surrounding countryside. The Adilcevaz Museum is also worth a visit, and kids will enjoy seeing the collections of ancient artifacts. Outside of the town, kids can explore the nearby mountains and go hiking or biking. There are also a number of lakes in the area where kids can go swimming or fishing.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Adilcevaz, Turkey
1. Visit the ancient city of Hattusa.
2. See the ruins of the temple of Ishtar.
3. Take a boat ride on Lake Tuz.
4. Visit the Aspendos theater.
5. Explore the cave dwellings of Cappadocia.
6. Visit the ancient city of Ephesus.
7. See the rock formations of Pamukkale.
8. Take a cable car ride up Mount Ararat.
9. Visit the city of Istanbul.
10. Go on a safari in Konya.