There are many kid friendly things to do in Addison, Texas. For example, kids can enjoy a day of exploring at the Caspian Wildlife Preserve, where they can see all sorts of animals up close. Plus, Addison is home to several kid-centric parks, including the playgrounds at Vitruvian Park and Addison Circle Park. And don’t forget about the water fun to be had at the Addison Aquatic Centre, which features slides, a lazy river, and more!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Addison, Texas
1. Visit the Crayola Experience for a day of colorful fun! With 26 hands-on activities, the Crayola Experience is perfect for a day out with the kids.
2.Splash around at the spraying grounds and water playground at Addison Circle Park. With over 16,500 square feet of spraying ground and shallow water play areas, the kids will be sure to stay cool all day long.
3. Rent a paddle boat or kayak and explore Addison’s beautiful man-made lakes.
4. Take the kids to watch a movie at the Angell and Phelps Chocolate Factory. After the movie, the kids can tour the factory and see how chocolate is made!
5. Visit the SEA LIFE Aquarium and meet some of the sea’s most fascinating creatures. With over 30 displays and hands-on activities, the kids will love learning about the amazing world beneath the waves.
6. Head to the Addison Ice Skating Center for a fun day on the ice. The kids can skate around the rink and then enjoy some hot cocoa in the on-site cafe.
7. Go on a safari adventure at the Dallas Zoo. The kids will love getting up close and personal with some of the world’s most fascinating animals.
8. Let the kids burn off some energy at Kid Mania, an indoor play center with over 10,000 square feet of fun.
9. Visit the Farmer’s Market at Addison on Saturday mornings for some fresh, locally grown produce.
10.Take the kids on a tour of the Glazer Children’s Museum. With interactive exhibits and hands-on activities, the kids will have a blast while learning about science, art, and history.