Adams, Wisconsin is a great place for children of all ages. There are many parks and playgrounds, as well as a variety of shops and restaurants that cater to families. The John Beargrease Sled Dog Marathon also takes place in Adams each year, and is a great event for kids to watch or participate in. Other kid-friendly activities in Adams include sledding, ice skating, snowmobiling, and hiking.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Adams, Wisconsin
1. Take a trip to the Wright-Lighthouse Museum for a look into the area’s rich maritime history.
2. For the animal lovers, head to the Cornerstone Zoo to see all your favorite animals.
3. Families can enjoy a day at Swan Park, which features a playground, swimming pool, and picnic areas.
4. Fun for the whole family can be had at the Adams-Friendship Aquatic Center, which features a water park, lazy river, and more.
5. Kids will love exploring the Wishes Castle, a fairy tale themed attraction.
6. The Adams Children’s Museum is a great place to spend a day with the little ones.
7. The Adams Public Library is a great resource for both kids and adults alike.
8. Head to the Adams County Fairgrounds for a day of carnival fun.
9. The Fireman’s Memorial Park is a great place to take the kids to learn about fire safety.
10. The Imagination Station is a great place for kids to use their imaginations and have fun.