There are plenty of kid friendly things to do in Ada, Ohio. For starters, there is the Ada Public Library, which offers a variety of programs and events for kids of all ages. The library also has a nice selection of books, movies, and other materials that kids can enjoy. Additionally, there are several parks in Ada, Ohio that are perfect for kids to play in. Some of these parks include the Ada Community Park, the Dalton Nature Preserve, and the Falls of the Ohio State Park. All of these parks offer plenty of open space for kids to explore, as well as playground equipment and other amenities. In addition, there are several family-friendly businesses and attractions in Ada, Ohio, such as the Ada Center for the Arts, the Orr Family Farm, and the Mericourt Winery.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Ada, Ohio
1. The Liberty Aviation Museum is a great place for kids to learn about aviation history. There are a variety of aircraft on display, as well as interactive exhibits.
2. The Hardin County Museum is a great place to learn about the history of Hardin County. There are a variety of exhibits on topics such as the Civil War, the Underground Railroad, and early pioneers.
3. The Ada Public Library is a great place for kids to check out books, participate in story times, and use the computers.
4. The Ada Park District offers a variety of recreational activities for kids, including swimming, tennis, basketball, and playgrounds.
5. C Towers Park is a great place for kids to explore nature. There are hiking trails, a creek to explore, and a variety of wildlife.
6. The National Weather Service Forecast Office in Wilberforce is a great place for kids to learn about weather. There are interactive exhibits, a weather lab, and a variety of hands-on activities.
7. The Endeavor Center in Springfield is a great place for kids to learn about science and technology. There are a variety of interactive exhibits, a planetarium, and a robotics lab.
8. The Clark County Fairgrounds is a great place for kids to see a variety of animals, ride rides, and eat fair food.
9. The Springfield Museum of Art is a great place for kids to see a variety of art, participate in hands-on activities, and attend special events.
10. Young’s Jersey Dairy is a great place for kids to see farm animals, play miniature golf, and eat ice cream.