There are plenty of kid-friendly things to do in Acocks Green, United Kingdom! The park is a great place to start, with plenty of green space to run around in and plenty of benches for tired parents. There is also a playground with a climbing frame, swings and roundabout for the little ones to enjoy. For those aged 5 and up, there is also a skate park with ramps and half pipes – perfect for letting off some energy! If you’re looking for something a bit more calm, then why not take a stroll around the picturesque canal or visit one of the many independent shops and cafes. There is also a monthly farmers’ market which is a great place to pick up some fresh produce.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Acocks Green, United Kingdom
1. Visit the Birmingham Botanical Gardens – The Birmingham Botanical Gardens are a great place to take the kids for a day out. With over 15 acres of gardens to explore, there is plenty to keep the little ones entertained. There is also a café on site for when you need a break from all the walking.
2. Go to the cinema – There is a cinema located in Acocks Green, making it the perfect activity for a rainy day. Sit back, relax and enjoy a film with the family.
3. Visit the Acocks Green library – The local library is always a great option for a free activity with the kids. Check out some books, do some colouring in or sit and read together.
4. Go for a walk in Cannon Hill Park – cannon Hill Park is a great place to stretch your legs and get some fresh air. The kids will love running around and exploring all the different areas of the park.
5.Have a picnic in the park – Pack up a picnic lunch and head to the park for a lovely afternoon in the sun. The kids will love playing games and eating their picnic lunch in the great outdoors.
6. Go swimming at Acocks Green Leisure Centre – Acocks Green Leisure Centre has a great swimming pool that is perfect for a family day out. There are also a number of other activities on offer at the centre, so you can make a day of it.
7. Visit the Acocks Green Animal Centre – The Animal Centre is a great place to take the kids to learn about different animals. There are a number of different animals to see, and the kids can even pet some of them.
8. Go bowling at AMF Bowling – AMF Bowling is a great activity for the whole family. It’s a fun way to spend an afternoon or evening, and the kids will love trying to score a strike.
9. Play mini golf at Adventure Island Golf – Adventure Island Golf is a great place to take the kids for a game of mini golf. With two courses to choose from, there is plenty of fun to be had.
10. Have a day out at Drayton Manor Theme Park – Drayton Manor Theme Park is a great place to take the kids for a fun-filled day out. With a number of rides and attractions, the whole family will have a blast.