Ackerly, Texas, is a great place to bring your kids! There are plenty of kid-friendly things to do in this small town. For starters, you can take your kids to the Ackerly Park. This park has a playground, a pavilion, and a walking trail. It’s the perfect place to let your kids run around and burn off some energy. If your kids are looking for something a little more active, you can take them to the Ackerly Recreation Center. Here they can enjoy a game of basketball or pool. There is also an outdoor swimming pool that is open during the summer months. And, of course, no trip to Ackerly would be complete without a visit to the Ackerly Diner. This restaurant is known for its delicious burgers and shakes. Your kids will definitely enjoy their meal here!
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Ackerly, Texas
1. Take a walk down Main Street and check out all the cute shops!
2. Visit the Ackerly Heritage Museum to learn about the history of this small town.
3. Head to the Ackerly Public Library for some quiet time with a good book.
4. Play a round of miniature golf at the Ackerly driving range.
5. Go fishing at one of the many ponds located throughout the town.
6. Go for a swim at the Ackerly public pool.
7. Play a game of tennis at the Ackerly Tennis Courts.
8. Ride your bike around town and take in the sights.
9. Have a picnic lunch in one of the many parks located in Ackerly.
10. Enjoy an ice cream cone from the local ice cream shop.