Assuming you would like a list of kid friendly activities in Abu Dhabi:
1. Adventure HQ
2. Al Ain Zoo
3. Yas Waterworld
4. Ferrari World Abu Dhabi
5. Warner Bros. World Abu Dhabi
6. Desert Safari
7. emissions-free electric go-karting at Yas Marina Circuit
8. Liwa Desert Adventures
9. Zoom ration
10. Capital Gate
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
1. Visit the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque: The Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque is one of the largest mosques in the world and an iconic landmark of Abu Dhabi. It is beautifully decorated with intricate Islamic calligraphy and architecture. Visitors can explore the mosque’s grounds, take a tour, and learn about the history and culture of Islam.
2. Visit the Emirates Palace: The Emirates Palace is one of the most luxurious hotels in the world and a must-see in Abu Dhabi. Visitors can explore the lavish grounds and take a tour of the hotel to see its opulent interiors. The Emirates Palace is also home to a museum and an art gallery, making it a perfect place to spend a day with the family.
3. Visit Ferrari World: Ferrari World is an indoor theme park dedicated to the world-famous Italian sports car brand. Visitors can enjoy rides, go-karting, and take a tour of the Ferrari factory. The park also has a museum with Ferrari memorabilia and a gift shop.
4. Visit Yas Island: Yas Island is a man-made island off the coast of Abu Dhabi that is home to a Formula 1 race track, a water park, and a golf course. Visitors can also enjoy shopping and dining at the many shops and restaurants on the island.
5. Visit the Sheikh Zayed Heritage Village: The Sheikh Zayed Heritage Village is a living museum that showcases the traditional way of life in the Emirates. Visitors can see traditional Emirati houses, a camel farm, and a date palm plantation. The village also has a museum with exhibitions on the history and culture of the Emirates.
6. Visit the Abu Dhabi Corniche: The Abu Dhabi Corniche is a 8-kilometer (5-mile) long promenade that offers stunning views of the city skyline and the Arabian Gulf. Visitors can take a stroll, go for a jog, or ride a bike along the cornice. There are also several parks and playgrounds along the way for children to enjoy.
7. Visit the Al Ain Zoo: The Al Ain Zoo is one of the oldest zoos in the United Arab Emirates and is home to over 4,000 animals. Visitors can see lions, tigers, giraffes, and many other exotic animals. The zoo also has a children’s farm, a petting zoo, and a aviary.
8. Visit the Warner Bros. World Abu Dhabi: Warner Bros. World Abu Dhabi is a theme park with rides, shows, and attractions based on Warner Bros. characters and properties such as Batman, Superman, and The Flintstones. Visitors can explore six different themed areas, including Gotham City, Metropolis, and Bedrock.
9. Visit the Abu Dhabi Falcon Hospital: The Abu Dhabi Falcon Hospital is the world’s largest falcon hospital and is a must-see for animal lovers. Visitors can take a tour of the hospital and see how the doctors and staff care for the sick and injured birds. The hospital also has a museum with falcon-related exhibits.
10. Visit the Heritage Village: The Heritage Village is a living museum that showcases the traditional way of life in the Emirates. Visitors can see traditional Emirati houses, a camel farm, and a date palm plantation. The village also has a museum with exhibitions on the history and culture of the Emirates.