There are many things for kids to do in Abbot, Maine. One popular activity is visiting the local ice cream shop, which has a variety of flavors and toppings. The shop also has a playground and a small petting zoo. Another popular activity is visiting the Abbot Falls, which is a small waterfall located on the outskirts of town. There is also a small park near the falls where kids can play. Finally, the Abbot Museum is a great place to take kids. The museum has a variety of interactive exhibits, as well as a planetarium.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Abbot, Maine
1. Visit the Abbot Village Museum for a look into the town’s history.
2. Take a walk or bike ride down the scenic Abandoned Railroad Bed Trail.
3. Enjoy a picnic at one of the many parks in town, such as Village Park or Wolfe’s Head Park.
4. Go for a swim at Trafton Lake or Wiggin Memorial Park.
5. Play a round of golf at the Abbot Country Club.
6. Go berry picking at one of the many local farms.
7. Visit the Abbot Public Library for story time or to check out some books.
8. Attend a show at the Center Theatre.
9. Go on a hike up Mount Baldy.
10. sledding or tubing down the hill at Waban Park.