There are plenty of kid friendly things to do in Abbeville, South Carolina! For starters, the Abbeville Opera House is a great place to take the kids for a cultural experience. There is also the Abbeville County Museum which is perfect for kids who are interested in local history. The Sterling Riggs Wildlife Center is another great option for kids who love nature and animals. Finally, no trip to Abbeville would be complete without a visit to the Abbeville Farmers Market where kids can get a taste of the local produce.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Abbeville, South Carolina
1. Visit the Abbeville Opera House.
2. Take a stroll through Moseley Park.
3. Visit the Abbeville Museum and Historical Center.
4. Take a walk or bike ride through the Abbeville Heritage Trail.
5. Enjoy a picnic lunch in one of the many parks in Abbeville.
6. Play a round of miniature golf at the Golf Adventure Center.
7. Visit the Richard Rice House.
8. Go fishing in one of the many ponds and lakes in Abbeville.
9. Take a tour of the Hagood Mill.
10. Check out the Abbeville Farmers Market.