There are many kid friendly things to do in Abasolo, Mexico. The city has a number of parks that are perfect for picnics, walks, or just playing around. There is also a water park, a zoo, and a museum. All of these are great ways to spend a day with kids.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In Abasolo, Mexico
1. Visit the Abasolo Gomezz Museum: The Abasolo Gomezz Museum is a great place to learn about Mexican history and culture. The museum has a wide variety of exhibits, including a section on the Mexican Revolution.
2. Take a walk around town: Abasolo is a small town, but there are still plenty of things to see. Take a walk around and check out the different shops and statues.
3. Visit the church: The church is one of the most important buildings in town. It is very old and has a lot of history.
4. Go to the market: The market is a great place to get some fresh fruits and vegetables. There are also a lot of souvenirs available for purchase.
5. Get ice cream: There is an ice cream shop in town that has some of the best ice cream in Mexico.
6. Play in the park: There is a park in the center of town with a playground and a basketball court.
7. Go swimming: There is a pool in town that is open to the public.
8. ride bikes: There are bikes available for rent in town.
9. Take a night walk: Abasolo is a very safe town, so it is perfect for a night walk.
10. Go stargazing: The night sky in Abasolo is very clear and you can see a lot of stars.