A Estrada is a town located in the province of Pontevedra, in the autonomous community of Galicia, in northwestern Spain. The town is located in the comarca of Barbanza.
A Estrada is a great place for families with young children. There are plenty of kid-friendly activities to keep the little ones entertained. The town has a playground, a Splash Pad, and a municipal swimming pool. There are also several parks and green spaces where children can run and play. For a more historical experience, families can visit the ruins of the castle of San clampo which is located just outside of town.
10 Fun & Kid-Friendly Things To Do In A Estrada, Spain
1. Take a hike through the stunning landscapes of A Estrada. There are plenty of easy trails to follow that wind through the mountains and forests – perfect for a family hike.
2. Visit the Cuevas de las Maravillas – a series of caves located near A Estrada that are decorated with prehistoric cave paintings.
3. Go for a swim in the Rio Pontevedra – A Estrada’s very own river that flows through the town.
4. Check out the local market – held every Tuesday morning, it’s the perfect place to pick up some fresh produce or souvenirs.
5. Visit the Museo de A Estrada – a small museum located in the town centre that covers the history and culture of the area.
6. Have a picnic in one of the many parks or green spaces in A Estrada.
7. Go for a bike ride – there are plenty of scenic routes to explore by bike.
8. Play some golf – A Estrada is home to a number of golf courses.
9. Take a horse-drawn carriage ride – a novel way to explore the town and its surroundings.
10. Go for a walk – A Estrada is a great place to simply wander and take in the sights and sounds of rural Spain.