|January 10, 2014||Posted by Carrie under exercise, Yoga|
I haven’t done a Friday random bullet point post in a while – here goes:
1. I frequently jinx myself here. A long time ago, I wrote a whole post about some great lunch ideas. Do I still pack fantastic lunches? No. Usually, lunch is a sandwich. Usually for the 4 days of my work week, it’s even the exact same sandwich.
2. Jinx example #2. I was so happy earlier in the week that I had such active days. Then Wednesday and Thursday, I barely hit 5,000 steps. Wednesday morning I did a yoga workout and Thursday morning I rode my bike and did a short strength workout. So, there was exercise that didn’t get step tracked. But, I sure didn’t make 10,000 steps for the day.
3. I’m going to a new yoga class today! A friend of mine is a yoga teacher and I’ve been meaning for months to go to a class of hers. Finally, it’s going to work out today. I’m so excited.
4. I love when it’s a Disney Race weekend. My IG feed and FB feed are filled with happy costumed runners posing with Disney characters. Makes me smile. Disney puts on such great events.
5. My dogs have been very mischievous lately. They’re usually pretty good, but this week they killed a chair one day and then got into the trash on another. The trash wouldn’t have been too bad, except that whatever Petey ate didn’t agree with him and he threw up the next morning on my bed. Gotta love them.
6. I have an annoying chest congestion that won’t go away. A stupid shallow cough is the most annoying thing.
7. Our weekend is filled with soccer area playoffs and dance rehearsals – what are you all up to?